Beautiful Christmas-Decoration

Winter for me means: Sitting in front of a warm fireplace with a good book, a glass of wine or a cup of tea, walking through snowcovered woods and visiting X-Mas markets. I am also fond of spending time in a Spa and swimming outside while the landscape around me seems to be asleep and everything is so soft and qualm. Extraordinary food is also a topic in winter. I really like to take more time for the good things in life when it´s cold outside. And of course I love to decorate. Have you already started to decorate your home for Christmas? If not, here are some really nice ideas for you.....

1) An amazing idea instead of a traditional Advent wreath which I found via Raumkrönung
2) Quite simple but very beautiful
3) I love black and White Christmas decoration
4) A very natural decoration idea via Vibeke Design
5) Love the pillows and the black and white in combination with wood

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts