Delicious Melon salad with Parmesan-Croutons

Yesterday I tried to make a new salad whose recipe I would like to share with you today. For this salad you need:

- Rocketsalad
- Cantaloupe
- Prosciutto
- White Bread
- Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Vinegar (Balsamico)
- Salt
- Pepper
- Basil






For the croutons yo cut the bread into pieces, put olive oil and parmesan over them and bake them in the oven for about 8 or 10 minutes. Then cut the melon and the prosciutto into small pieces, add rocket, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar and basil and arrange the salad on a plate. When the croutons are ready place them on top of it. Enjoy your meal!

Kommentare

  1. Hi, your blog and your posts are so nice. I've got addicted to your blog. I work in Span Seating, a chair company. We would love if you visit our page.. Please visit our FB page here:-
    http://fb.me/spanseating

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you very much....I will definitely check out your page....nice greetings from Austria

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts